Services available include individual, pre-marital/couples, marriage, family, and group counseling.
Care is provided in areas such as:
- Anxiety and Stress Reduction
- Depression (Getting “Unstuck” and Moving Forward)
- Pre-marital and Couples Counseling
- Marriage (“Connection”) Counseling
- Parenting Support and Education
- Anger Management
- Grief Counseling and Support
- Boundaries and Assertion Skills
- Addiction and Dependency
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Survivors of Physical and Sexual Abuse
- Family Stressors
Fees for Professional Services
$125 per 50-minute session
(Extended sessions are available for an additional charge)
$ 50 per 90-minute group
Reduced fees are available on a limited basis for those who qualify.
I will work with your insurance plan if it is a “PPO” (not “HMO”) and it allows you to go “Out-of-Network” for services. Treatment may be covered in full or in part, depending on your insurance plan. Please remember that you, the client, are responsible for payment of services whether or not your insurance does what you expect of them.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.